We look forward to hosting you at our Sonoma coast lodging. We have always prided ourselves on thorough cleaning, sanitation, and hygiene practices. To help ease your mind we have created new operational procedures to ensure your safety while staying on our property.
Stay Small, Stay Safe
- Our Room, Cabins, and Sunset House have private entrances
- Enhanced room cleaning procedure includes a complete cleaning and disinfecting daily
- Choose between three levels of housekeeping service: Full Service, No Service, Low-Touch Service (we will leave a set of fresh towels & amenities outside your private entrance)
- Disinfectant station located at the entrance to our restaurant
- Common touchpoints such as door handles, railings, etc are wiped down throughout the day
- All employees will be wearing face coverings throughout the property
- Our certified kitchen staff practice safe food handling
- Dining servers will be wearing clean gloves to serve food
Seating times will be staggered to accommodate maximum social distancing. Choose from our modified seasonal tasting menu.
In the event, we are required to close due to a County of Sonoma Mandatory Evacuation or State of Emergency or Shelter in Place order, we will issue you a refund for your deposit.