Experience exceptional Sonoma Coast lodging by booking a stay in one of our vintage cabins or luxury homes. All of our accommodations feature stunning water views and each offers its’ own unique amenities. Be sure to visit our top-rated restaurant during your stay!
|Perch Cabin 1||Two||Queen||Walk-in shower||Gas fireplace, private deck & ocean views||Check Rates|
|Surf Cabin 2||Two||Queen||Walk-in shower||Gas fireplace, private deck & ocean views||Check Rates|
|Pearl Cabin 3||Two||Queen||Walk-in shower||Private deck & ocean views||Check Rates|
|Starfish Cabin 4||Two||Queen||Walk-in shower||Gas fireplace, private deck & ocean views||Check Rates|
|Cypress Room 5||Two||Queen||Walk-in Shower||Private deck & ocean views, Luxe Unplugged||Check Rates|
|Headlands House||Two||King||Shower||Full kitchen, living room, expansive private deck with bbq grill, Smart TV, and WiFi||Check Rates|
|Oceana House||Two||King||Shower||Full kitchen, living room, hot tub, private deck with fire pit, grill, Smart TV, and WiFi||Check Rates|
|Sunset House (3 night min.)||Six||King||Oversized Shower||Full kitchen, heated floors, private deck with fire pit, grill, Smart TV, and WiFi||Check Rates|
Our accommodations are designed for couples looking to rejuvenate. All of our cabins have spectacular vistas of the romantic Sonoma Coast.
- River’s End is a no-smoking and no pet property
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only
- In order to promote the romantic environment of the River’s End, children younger than 12 years of age are not recommended
- Only in the vintage cabins
- All lodging feature broadband internet
- No cell service or phones in-room
- No cable TV or satellite radio
- No New York Times at your doorstep
- No loud pool area … only the sounds of the river and ocean
Lodging Cancellation Policy
We require 14 days advance notice in order to cancel a reservation for any reason. All cancellations made before 14 days of your check-in date will be charged a $25 fee. Late cancellations will result in a forfeit of your deposit. No refunds will be issued for early departures. As a small family-owned inn, we are greatly impacted by late cancellations and no-shows. Please understand that we must strictly enforce our policies.
For the enjoyment of all dining and lodging guests, pets are not allowed at River’s End.
River’s End is a no-smoking property. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
We Love Children … but
In order to promote the romantic environment of the River’s End, children younger than 12 years of age are not recommended. Since the rooms are designed for couples, no more than two guests per room.
Visit the hostess station in the restaurant for check-in. The rooms are available for check-in between the hours of 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm. Please contact us with your special check-in requirements or if you plan to arrive after 5:00 pm.
Simple as it gets … leave the key in the room upon departure. Check-out time is at 11:00 am.
River’s End Restaurant and Inn warmly welcomes all guests. However, due to the historical significance of our 1927 property we are not wheelchair accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for accessibility is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property.
- Our restaurant offers wheelchair accessibility.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described the features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make all rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the features of the hotel and rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (707) 865-2484 ext. 133 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us 24/7 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.
Sunset House Policies
Sonoma County Transient Occupancy Tax: 12% and BIA assessment 2%
Cleaning Fee: $250 Covers typical cleaning service of 2 hours.
When You Leave
- All dishes must be clean and may be left in the dishwasher
- Take garbage to the outside bin provided
- No pets
- No glassware outdoors
- Plastic glassware is provided
- Quiet time is 10:00 pm to 8:00 am to allow all guests and neighbors to enjoy their time and get their rest
Minimum Night Requirements vary by property, season and arrival date. Online booking is available when your length of stay meets the minimum night requirements. If you would like a shorter stay than required online, please call or email our office, and we will be happy to accommodate your request whenever possible.
Upon confirmation of the Vacation Rental Agreement, 25% of the base rent, as well as the full amount of travel insurance (if selected), is due. The balance of the base rent, cleaning fee, and TOT are due 90 days prior to arrival. If the Agreement is entered into less than 90 days prior to arrival, the total amount is due in full with the signed Agreement. Please inquire and/or review the Vacation Rental Agreement for additional information.
Cancellation must be in writing and received 90 days prior to the arrival date. Travel insurance is offered for purchase to alleviate any potential hardship. Please inquire and/or review the Vacation Rental Agreement for additional information and fees.
Travel Insurance is offered through CSA/Generali Global Assistance. The insurance covers the cost of a cancellation or trip interruption due to unforeseen conditions such as illness or road closures. Coverage may be provided in certain circumstances for baggage delay, theft, medical and dental expenses, or emergency assistance. Please inquire for greater details and/or limitations.